soseh- soseh

nowadays,i had a diagnostic test for my english and now i have to find 2 essay for my oral...
but when i look up to my chat..it was cruel to my heart u know...i hate it so much.......u know what mean girl???if you want to know you should to watch `mean girl"...it very interested for teenage who do not direction whether bad or good? so choose what the best 4 u guys...hopefully u guy dont easy to get fall in love...u know u r too young...u life maybe will be suffer u know?
so right u should finish you study first...my motto is `BE THE BEST, AMONG THE BEST'
and `LOVE U LIFE,BEFORE LOVE SOMEONE ELSE'..so think about what i had wrote...



p/s: bermulalah 27 JANUARY...what will be2,,,i deserve it with all my heart
TERIMA KASEH DAUN KELADI KALAU BOLEH KOMEN SEKALI !

No comments:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...